Your independent vehicle inspection specialists
Vtest truly are your independent vehicle and motor inspection specialists. With over 20 years experience in motor vehicle testing & more than 200,000 vehicle inspections conducted, you can be confident your next vehicle inspection is in expert hands.
Our industry expertise is backed by a 30 day warranty. This warranty provides you with protection in the event we miss a vehicle defect that is later detected within 30 days of the inspection. It’s just one more way we ensure your next vehicle purchase is safe. We doubt you’ll need it though.
You can read our customer testimonials in this web site to see what our customers have to say about Vtest.
The pictures below show what appears to be a well repaired Mazda quarter panel. On inspection we found that the welds on the panel were rusting and not sealed properly by the accident damage repairer.
Your warranty conditions
TERMS OF THE CONTRACT:
- 30 days from inspection date.
- Your warranty must be activated within 3 days of the inspection date
To activate your warranty, please call:
VIC (03) 9850 8200
NSW / ACT 1300 737 450
QLD (07) 5668 1621
- The contract holder must take all reasonable precautions to minimise damage of the vehicle and / or the vehicle’s parts when suspecting mechanical failure may have developed.
- (i) If a mechanical fault is detected call stateroads immediately to prevent further damage.
- (ii) Provided the damage suffered has not arisen in breach of the contract State Roads will authorise the repairer to conduct approved repairs.
- (iii) State Roads reserves the right to inspect the vehicle prior to authorising any repairs.
- (iv) Any repairs are commenced without authorisation from State Roads will render the claim null and void.
- (v) State Roads may at its absolute discretion, in respect of the damage, agree to pay the reason able cost up to the maximum monetary limits set out in this contract.
- (vi) Faults found by a State Roads inspector, are not covered by this warranty.
(i) This is a warranty service contract and subject to the terms and conditions State Roads will repair and / or replace any of the vehicle’s components and parts so specified in the contract that are damaged or broken.
This contract does not cover any damage arising from wear and tear, use of the vehicle in motor sports, theft, fire or accident, corrosion, misuse, neglect, abuse or due to lack of maintenance or any problem arising from the failure to maintain proper fluid levels or contamination of fluids.
(ii) Any item not specified is not covered.
State Roads. will repair the vehicle to a condition commensurate to the vehicle’s age, condition and Klm's. travelled.
This contract will be invalidated if the customer
- (i) Commences or carries out repairs without the express authority of State Roads.
- (ii) This contract will be void if evidence exists of the vehicle’s odometer / Speedo has being tampered with.
This contract specifically excludes
- (i) Damage to / or repairs arising from the use of the vehicles in races or motor events, com petition, stunts, the cartage of livestock or as a result of negligence.
- (ii) Oil or water leaks, overheating, corrosion, seals, boots or gas leaks, blown head gasket, burnt valves or oil burning.
- (iii) Vehicles modified from the manufacturer’s specifications.
- (iv) Hire vehicles, taxis and courier vehicles.
- (v) Vehicles powered by rotary or two-stroke engines.
- (vi) Turbo charger (non-factory fitted).
- (vii) Manufacturing faults and recalled items.
- (x) Any parts and components not specifically referred to in this contract are excluded.
This warranty excludes all vehicles recorded as a Repairable Write Off's
Manufactures warranty generally excludes vehicles that are recorded as repairable write off's. Please contact the manufacturer before purchasing any used vehicle.
- This contract covers failure of the internal lubricated parts of the motor, gearbox and the differential.
SCOPE OF COVER:
- Engine (Claim Limit, up to $500.00
- Gearbox/Transmission (Claim Limit, up to $500.00)
- Differential (Claim Limit, up to $500.00)